Terms & Conditions of Use
- Relevant Tools (Relevant) may only be used to send emails to recipients who have voluntarily signed up to receive emails. All email sent using Relevant must comply with US CAN-SPAM Act of 2003. Using Relevant to send messages to addresses that have been obtained without the consent of the recipient is a violation of our policy to respect the rights of others.
- Relevant may not be used to send content that is pornographic, offensive, illegal or that encourages illegal activities or links to such information.
- Relevant also cannot be used to publish content in violation of copyright laws.
- Messages may not exceed 50K in size.
- Messages may not be sent to text messaging services or addresses.
Relevant Power, Inc., the developers of Relevant, will have final say on the determination of what constitutes offensive content or spamming. Relevant Power reserves the right to prohibit the use of Relevant Tools by any company or site in its sole discretion. Relevant Power, Inc. reserves the right to terminate access to Relevant by anyone violating its policies and to take legal action if necessary.
Your use of Relevant constitutes your agreement to comply with the US CAN-SPAM Act of 2003
After you have upgraded your membership to a basic or vip level, your credit card will be charged on a monthly basis. Monthly charges will be calculated based on email volume or database volume - whichever one is higher. Please export and delete any unused databases if you wish to reduce your monthly charges. You may terminate your account at any time by contacting
us. No refunds will be issued for prior months, regardless of actual usage.
In no event shall Relevant Power, Inc. be liable for any direct or indirect damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of Relevant, with the delay or inability to use Relevant, or the provision or failure to provide services.
In no event shall Relevant Power, Inc. be liable for penalities. damages, legal costs, or fees resulting from violations or potential violations of the US CAN-SPAM Act of 2003
or any other anti-spam legislation. Relevant Power, Inc will cooperate fully with the investigation of any customer who is accused of sending spam.
Relevant Power, Inc. is not responsible for any of your data residing on our hardware. You are responsible for backing up your data and information that may reside on Relevant Power, Inc.'s hardware.